May 22nd, 2012
Here is a list of Upper Valley Memorial Day Celebrations taking place this weekend. Please remember to thank and honor all our men and woman who serve our country!
Saturday May 26th
- Woodstock, VT - Parade at 10:30 am. Starts at the Elementary School
Sunday May 27th
- Norwich, VT – Begins at noon at the Lymon F. Pell American Legion Post on Beaver Meadow Road and end at the town green at noon. Parade ends at town green where hot dogs will be served. (Free event). For more info: 802-296-3123
Monday May 28th
- Tunbridge, VT - Library plant, book & bake sales, 9-2. Town Hall memorial service, 11am. Parade and cemetery program, following the service.
- Enfield, NH – The parade starts at 9:45 am at Huse Park and ends at Parade formation is on Main Street between Huse Park and the police station.
- Piermont, NH – The parade begins at 11:00 am. A BBQ to benefit the Piermont school trip to DC will be held at the school following the parade.
- Hanover, NH – 51th annual Memorial Day Munster Parade at 4pm on the Hanover Center Green.
- New London, NH- Parade starts at 2pm from the First Baptist Church.
- Claremont, NH- Parade will begin at the Middle School at 10 a.m. The parade will proceed to Pleasant Street where it will stop to place a wreath at the Stone of the Unknown, will continue up Pleasant Street to Opera House Square and on to Broad Street Park where ceremonies will be conducted. “There will be a luncheon served immediately following ceremonies at the American Legion Post 29 across the street from the park.
- Charlestown, NH - Parade at Middle School at 10 am, ending at town Monuments for Services.
- Walpole, NH – Parade at 11 am from Union Street to the Common. Ceremony to follow.
- Bellows Falls, NH – Program at 10 am at Hetty Green Park. Speakers followed by parade.
- Bradford, VT- Parade starts at 9:30 at Merchants Bank and goes North on Route 5 – ending at cemetery for a ceremony