Mascoma Cooperative Preschool Open House and Registration
“Where parents share in the experience …”
Tuesday, February 12, 2012
5:30 – 7:00 PM
Snow date is Tuesday, February 26th
The Mascoma Cooperative Preschool is located in the heart of Enfield at 96 South Main Street in the lower level of the Community Lutheran Church (no affiliation). Membership is open for all children in the Upper Valley ages 3 and 4. For more information on the programs offered please visit http://www.mascomacooperativepreschool.org or call (603) 632-5655.Daily Events, Education, Event, Preschool Info, events | Comment (0)
13th Annual Upper Valley Preschool Fair (sponsored by Toddler’s Morning Out)
Local area preschools will be in attendance so that you can gather registration information and learn about their programs. This event is a great way to simplify the process of finding the right program for your little one(s).
DETAILS: The Fair will be held at the Bernice A. Ray School from 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 10th (snow date January 17th). We will have “mother’s helpers” and toys available in case you need to bring your little ones with you as you take advantage of this opportunity.
Every attendee receives a helpful booklet of information summarizing the schools’ schedules, pricing and other information!
Schools attending the fair:
Maple Leaf Children’s Center
Toddler’s Morning Out
Childcare Center of Norwich
Indian River Nursery
Montessori Children’s School
FitKids (River Valley Club)
La Petite Creche
Upper Valley Waldorf
The Mascoma Cooperative Preschool’s will be holding an Open House on Wednesday night (10/10). The preschool will be open from 5:30pm – 7pm. There are still a few openings for 3 and 4 year olds.
The Mascoma Cooperative Preschool is located in the heart of Enfield at 96 South Main Street in the lower level of the Community Lutheran Church (no affiliation). Membership is open for all children in the Upper Valley. For more information on the programs offered please visit http://www.mascomacooperativepreschool.org or call 632-5655.Preschool Info | Comment (0)
READY! for Kindergarten
Sponsored by the Claremont School District
- READY is a research-based, practical program that shares information with parents about preparing children for kindergarten. The classes are fun and relaxed, interactive, and hands-on
- The primary focus of READY is basic language/literacy, math/reasoning, and social-emotional readiness skills.
- READY provides tools (toys) and training to parents and other caregivers of children ages birth to 5 years. These high quality toys and other learning materials are given to parents (free of charge) to take home, use and keep.
- READY classes meet 3 times per year for 90-minutes each class.
- Parents meet in age level groups with families who have children the same age as theirs: Infant, 1 year old, 2 year old, 3 year old, or 4 year old classes
- Each class offers powerful ways to talk, read, sing and play with young children based on age-appropriate learning targets. Parents learn to “play with a purpose”, and have fun learning with their children.
- READY is offered free of charge. The program is funded this year by the Claremont School District, the Claremont Savings Bank, and the Women’s Fund of New Hampshire.
- Child care is provided.
- Find out more at www.readyforkindergarten.org.
This year, READY! for Kindergarten will meet on the following Tuesdays:
October 30, 2012
February 12, 2013
May 7, 2013
All classes meet from 6:00 to 7:30 pm at Maple Ave School in Claremont
Note: First time READY participants – please arrive at 5:30 for the October class
for a READY for Kindergarten orientation.
To register or find out more about READY for Kindergarten, please contact Jana Gillespie at 542-4885, or email@example.com.Education, Parent Info, Preschool Info | Comment (0)
The Mascoma Cooperative Preschool in Enfield will be having an open house and begin registration on Tuesday February 7th from 6pm – 7:30pm.
The Mascoma Cooperative Preschool is located at 96 South Main St in the lower level of the Community Lutheran Church (no affiliation). The preschool has programs for children ages 3 and 4. Membership is open for all children in the Upper Valley. For more information please visit their website or call 632-5655.Parent Info, Preschool Info | Comment (0)